The Alexander Pole was designed with the needs of the residential developer in mind. Dual cavities within the base of the pole are ideal for concealing communications equipment to provide a clean streetscape by eliminating telephone and cable communications pedestals that are often seen throughout a development. Clean, proportionate lines, and the great benefits of centrifugally spun concrete pole technology make the Alexander a perfect addition to many residential developments.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing