The Ionic decorative concrete pole has a unique look that will make any architectural lighting project stand out. Its 15 fluted shaft and ornate historical styling dates back to the early 1900’s. From top to bottom, not a detail has been missed, and it is the perfect fit for one of King Luminaire’s decorative post top fixtures. It is available in an above grade height of 10’.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing