The Windsor family of poles offers the classic elegance of a square tapered shaft and an integral stepped base. Its clean simple lines ideally suit it for either traditional or contemporary themes. Both the two and three step versions are available in heights of 10’ to 36’ above grade.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing