This Fluted Tapered spun concrete pole is available in an eight flute cross section with a tapered shaft in lengths up to 29’ 6”, ensuring that it can be used both as a lower cost decorative post top pole, or as an arterial pole when teamed with side mounted luminaires. A heavy duty version is also available when greater mounting heights or heavier torsional loads are needed. Typically used with decor colors in an etched finish, it can also be supplied in light gray mold finish.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing