The most functional shape with regards to wind loading, the Round Tapered pole is available in lengths up to 60’ for many applications. Widely used in a mold finish for power distribution and frequently the pole of choice for sports lighting applications, it is also in great demand for street and area lighting, both as a utility standard in mold finish and in etched decor for more decorative uses.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing