Production - King Luminaire - Jefferson
Jefferson, OH |
Aug 06, 2021
King Luminaire, a division of the StressCrete Group located in Jefferson, OH is looking for motivated team members who have a hunger for long-term growth.
We are seeking production employees who can operate process equipment, produce and package product, and perform other tasks essential to our production operation and meeting our customers’ needs. Candidates must be willing to work all shifts as well as scheduled overtime as required. Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
We offer attractive starting wage rates and shift premiums with opportunity to grow your starting wage rate within the first year plus yearly cost of living increases for all employees, with the opportunity for continued growth thereafter. The rate at which you advance depends upon your level of experience, attitude, and drive to learn.
The ideal candidate is a reliable self-starter with strong work ethic to improve quality and production levels that can demonstrate mechanical aptitude and/or experience. The individual must have a willingness to learn and have a strong desire to be part of a winning team.
We have an attractive and comprehensive benefit offering including:
- Safety focused work environment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits with multiple plan options (Premium is 100% company paid on one medical plan option!)
- 401k plan with generous Company contributions
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- On the job training
Job Type: Full-Time
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Ability to follow detailed instructions/work orders both written and verbal
- Basic math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude/experience
- Must be able to stand for extended period of time and exert moderate to heavy physical effort with a minimum lifting requirement of 50 pounds
- A strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be available for work on any shift or shift rotation or work schedule as needed by the company
- Manufacturing experience a plus
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred
To apply:Please send a resume via email to email@example.com.
StressCrete is committed to meeting the needs of applicants with disabilities in a timely manner and providing those individuals with treatment that is fair, respectful, and dignified. Please let us know if you require accommodations at any stage of the recruitment or application process.
About StressCrete Group
We are a family business that operates by the core values of honesty, integrity, compassion and respect - our purpose is to better the lives of our employees, their families, our customers and the communities we service. As an Industry Leader, we have been in business for over 60 years, specializing in spun concrete poles, metal poles and outdoor decorative LED lighting. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, with facilities in Ohio, Alabama and Kansas and over 300 employees, we have grown steadily and are continuing this growth with a dynamic that maintains our family culture and values.
What sets StressCrete Group apart
Culture, opportunity, and growth.
Our open and respectful culture allows for access to management from all levels. We have an aggressive growth strategy and provide a challenging environment; and in return you will be provided with the opportunity to take your career to new heights.