Probably the most widely used of all ornamental spun concrete poles, the Sheridan typifies the lighting style of the 20’s and 30’s. Its very substantial mass is cleverly disguised by the grace and simplicity of design which ensures its timeless appeal. Today the Sheridan is available in a host of warm earth tone colors, complemented by our standard etched textural finish, in mounting heights of 10’ to 25’. Also available as a lighted or nonlighted bollard.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing