Available with three distinct base style options, the clean lines of the Beaumont family of poles make it an ideal choice for a customer looking for the classic style of a round pole, but with the added flare of a decorative base. The Beaumont KB2, KB3 and KB7 offer a slender tapered round shaft with a complementing stepped round base while the KB8 features the same shaft style but with a second step for a custom appearance.
The KB7 is available in heights of 10’ to 24’, the KB3 in heights of 25’ to 40’ and the KB8 in heights of 10’ to 24’. At shorter lengths, the Beaumont is ideal for residential applications and park settings, while the KB3 with up to a 40’ mounting height is an ideal fit for roadway and arterial lighting applications.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing