This gracefully proportioned pole was originally produced as a slightly upscaled version of the Sheridan. The two poles are of course very similar, with The Belmont showing more architectural detail around the base, which identified it as the original top of the line. It was a popular choice of universities and campuses, especially in the Midwest where many still have their original installations in service. Available in heights from 5' to 30' as well as a lit and non-lit bollard.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing