While neither strictly traditional nor contemporary in appearance, The Canterbury family of spun concrete poles incorporate echoes of both and can be found on a wide spectrum of projects. The clean, classical lines of this design ensure that The Canterbury will be equally at home in residential subdivisions, city parks or commercial settings. It is especially effective in downtown or waterfront relighting situations, adding ambience, while at the same time addressing both arterial and pedestrian lighting needs. Available with an etched finish in all of StressCrete's beautiful decor colors, The Canterbury will never fall short of expectations. Also available in a lit or non-lit bollard.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing