This impressive 15 fluted concrete pole was originally designed in the early 1930's to light Tacoma’s Pacific Avenue. Massive, yet elegant, it has been used in several prestigious locations. With a 26” flat to flat base, this pole is available in heights from 5’ to 19’ for baseplate applications only.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing