The St. Louis family of poles were originally designed for use in many districts of this famous city on the Big Muddy. Originally called “The Granitoid Poles”, StressCrete has reproduced this family in exacting detail. The two design variations are available from 5’ to 22’ mounting heights.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing