Available in a 10 fluted or non fluted shaft, this simple pole was originally designed and installed in many residential areas in several west coast cities. Now in spun concrete it continues to offer understated elegance to any project it may be used for. Available in heights from 5’ to 20’ and offered as a lighted and nonlighted bollard.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing