The Washington design has a long history. Originally, installed around the Capital Hill and White House grounds in 1910, it is now widely used throughout the DC area and has become extremely popular across the country. StressCrete is proud to introduce a spun concrete 10 fluted version of this historic design. It is available in heights from 5’ to 30’ as well as a lighted and nonlighted bollard.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing