In the midst of a natural disaster, early warning systems are vital. Siren poles are typically used by municipalities and counties for tornado or hurricane warning systems, and are also used by nuclear facilities in the event of a disaster. It is therefore imperative that the sirens be mounted on an extremely durable pole that will endure severe weather conditions. Our spun concrete poles are customized and designed according to individual specifications.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing