Having the largest taper of any of our street lighting poles enables the Hexagonal Tapered pole to be used in either a roadway or area lighting setting. Designed with a slim 4 3/4” flat to flat tip, it can be used as either a delicate post top or a more substantial arterial pole when paired with an arm mounted luminaire. It is available in any of the decor colors in either etched or polished finish or an economical mold finish.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing