This pole type is available in a 5 1/2” flat to flat cross section with rounded corners. While blending well with shoebox luminaires, it can also provide an interesting look when used with some post tops. Available in overall lengths up to 30' in all our decor colors in both etched and polished textures, or in the light gray mold finish so popular with many utilities.
Advantages of StressCrete Spun Concrete:
- Centrifugally cast reinforced concrete pole combines elegance with durability plus high-density and high-strength concrete
- Spun concrete produces a hollow raceway within the pole providing a smooth conduit for electrical cables and embedment capabilities which are ideal for Smart City deployment projects
- Poles meet ASTM and CSA standards, as well as our own more demanding specifications
- Long service life, lifetime warranty and easy to maintain solution to provide a cost effective streetlighting solution
- Each pole is produced to customer's exact specifications including choice of finishing